Tried this recipe out and it was bomb!
ROSEMARY SWEET POTATO FRIES RECIPE:⠀
Ingredients:⠀ 1 large Sweet Potato⠀ 3 tablespoons Olive Oil⠀ 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped⠀ 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika⠀ 1 teaspoon sea salt⠀ .⠀ Instructions:⠀
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.⠀
2. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into fry shaped pieces.⠀
3. Place the cut potato pieces in a large mixing bowl, add oil, rosemary, paprika, and salt, stir well to combine.⠀
4. Spread potato pieces in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Carefully flip over each fry, and return pan to the oven. Bake for another 20-22 minutes, or until fries are crispy and golden.⠀
6. Transfer fries to a plate and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!#kellifrancefood